Interior Design Brisbane
Studio SK offers Interior design and decorative services to suit all project sizes, client needs and budgets. We offer design solutions to make the most of your property, whether it is a residential property or commercial tenancy.
Combining modern and creative interior architectural design solutions with the clients' vision, we can transform living & working spaces and improve the value of the property, whether it be an apartment, house or commercial space. Working with our own reputable builders and trades, we deliver the highest quality interior spaces both on time and within budget.
From concept through to construction, managing on site works, project coordination, tendering, and installation, Studio SK has the experience and contacts to make sure your design or styling project is delivered without compromise.
- Interior advice and design consultations
- Space planning
- Innovative kitchen and bathroom design
- Selection & specification of all building products, materials, tapware etc
- Lighting design, specification and electrical plans
- Furniture selection, layouts, specification
- Colour consultancy and selections (interior and exterior)
- Art, rug and accessories selections and placement
- Custom joinery including bookshelves and storage
At Studio SK we are committed to fulfilling the client’s specific needs we believe this is possible by the client throughout the design process. Depending on the size of the project we will include some or all of the following design stages:
- Schematic Design generally includes floor plans, perspective sketches/elevations of key areas, and finishes and images presentation to indicate the design intent. The aim of this stage is to communicate to the client the general feel of the design, making sure they are happy with the ideas.
- Design Development proceeds pending the approval of Schematic design. It involves graphically communicating finalised floor plans and elevations, and finalised finishes and fixtures specifications which can be used to obtain quotes and preliminary project pricing.
- Documentation is the most involved stage of the project. It requires regular meetings with the client during this process to ensure all needs are met and translated into construction-ready documentation. This includes finalised plans, details, finishes and fixtures schedule, detailed joinery drawings for the kitchen, bathrooms etc.
Interior Design may then involve in additional services after Documentation is complete and the project moves into Construction.
Larger Interior Design projects are quoted on an individual basis. Pricing is calculated on design concept, duration of project and project scope.
This service can include small custom furniture and joinery designs. Detailed drawings and sketches are prepared to help clients visualise the finished piece.
Price can be per hour or as agreed based on initial consultation and budget.
Some projects require a certain sequence of installation for maximising results. Studio SK can coordinate all aspects of these projects to ensure smooth transitions from each phase until project completion. We can also meet and liaise with contractors onsite, deal with all interior construction queries, and handle all Requests for information and design changes, taking all stress out of your project.
Project co-ordination and management ensures the concept is delivered as originally intended. Studio SK works regularly with certain contractors. Having excellent relationships with builders is essential to the delivery of excellent and timely results. They all have excellent references, great attitudes and a desire to deliver and maintain high standards.
Price on application